August 17, 2022

3 months. Yesterday I received a Gundam kit that Scott had pre-ordered months ago. Today my aunt received her new Eames chair, inspired by Scott's beloved Eames chair (a story that I will share at a later time). At the 2 month mark, I donated to causes that he supported and plan to continue doing so. So it's interesting to see what effects Scott still has in this world. 

As for me, I would describe my current state as walking through a valley that I hope will turn out to be a path to healing. I have many people walking with me, but in some ways I must experience parts of this journey on my own. I think I am going in the right direction and have been picking up new tools/perspectives along the way but have a long way to go. There is no way around this; I must walk through it. So I do, on the faith that better days will come.

I've been compiling pictures/videos of Scott so they can be accessible for family and friends. Here is a video that I made for his celebration of life service, with one of his favorite songs.

Comments